Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in gastroenterology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- Procedure Prep Instructions
- HIPAA Privacy Notice
- Medical Records Release Policy
- Records Release Form
- Non-Discriminatory Policy
- Patient Grievance Policy
- SURPRISE BILL RIGHTS
- SURPRISE BILL APPLICATION
Patient History Form
Formulario de historial del paciente
Registro de pacientes
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify the acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure and insurance plan. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist. For out-of-network services, the estimated amount a patient will be billed is available upon request.
- BLUECROSS BLUESHIELD (including HealthPlus)
- ELDER PLAN
- EMPIRE PLAN
- G E H A (Government Employees Health Association)
- GHI / HMO
- HEALTH NET
- HEALTHCARE PARTNERS (including HealthPlus)
- MAIL HANDLERS
- MERITAIN HEALTH
- MONTE CMO
- MULTI PLAN
- TOTAL PLAN CONCEPTS
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
- U S H C
- VNS CHOICE
Please see our Financial Coordinator/Billing Manager for details. For out-of-network services, the estimated amount a patient will be billed is available upon request. VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. A list of the laboratories, anesthesia services, and hospital affiliations can be found on our website and additional information is available upon request. We look forward to your first visit.